Service is our Strength
Since 1945, Vipond has been in the Service Business. Vipond maintains a service department using licensed journey-persons and certified technicians, with an emphasis on minimizing disruption of your business. Vipond delivers service excellence by maintaining critical inventory at all branch locations. At Vipond we always make sure our employees continue their training.
Vipond can service your pre-action, wet or dry sprinkler, high density storage, card access fire pump, standpipe, fire alarm back-flow prevention devices, foam systems, clean agent suppression systems, as well as other fire and security systems.
Vipond offers complete Fire Alarm and Life Safety service and inspection solutions:
- Fire Alarm Testing & Inspection
- Sprinkler Testing & Inspection
- Security Systems Testing & Inspection
- Preventative Maintenance
- Web Based Reporting
- Aspiring Early Warning Smoke Detection Test & Inspection
- Smoke Sensor Sensitivity Testing
- Smoke Control & Damper Testing
- Emergency Service & Repair Labor
- Replacement Parts
- Wet Pipe Sprinkler Test & Certification
- Pre-Action Sprinkler System Test & Inspection
- Fire Pump Test & Certification
- Backflow Preventer Test & Recertification
- Suppression System Test & Inspection
- Kitchen Hood System Test & Inspection
- Emergency Lighting System Test & Inspection
- Portable Fire Extinguisher Inspection & Maintenance
Vipond is always there for you 24/7, 365 days a year. Service Growth Initiative SGI is a custom design platform for Vipond, and is a state of the art service tool which provides:
- Computer scheduling of service technicians
- Wireless dispatch, using iPhones and iPads
- Electronic service orders
- Digital customer acceptance
- Automated follow-up
SGI is one of many examples where Vipond is putting the customer first.
Vipond continues to lead the industry in providing leading edge reports on your system functionality and code compliance. We bar-code every piece of equipment and provide reports online via secured internet connection from the comfort of your PC. Some of the advantages of Vipond's reporting system include:
Environmentally-friendly paperless reporting system
Any of the current paper forms can be completed on the PDA and stored on the Web Portal for anytime/anywhere access.
Access the Vipond Reports through the web portal.
Demonstrate someone has been to each device and that all records are in order and facilitate code compliance.
Store Inspection Reports from all sources
By using the Vipond web portal, you can keep all Fire and Life Safety checks, inspections, drawings, plans and tests in one central location.
Plan one year’s requirements and automate future reminders to make sure checks and inspections are not missed.
Know how long it takes to do each and every type of inspection in your building.
With a few clicks, know when the work was done or if anything was missed.
With the use of our state of the art Dispatch Software, we can track live the location and status of work. Our system provides automatic escalation of service calls based on urgency and the time they were placed.
We provide 24/7/365 dispatching via a live operator. Service calls are electronically sent to technicians carrying remote computers. Some of the advantages of Vipond's electronic dispatching system include:
- Reduce the time it takes to get technicians on-site.
- Equip our field technicians with the information, materials and equipment to get the job done quickly.
- Access equipment-specific or facility-specific historical data including maintenance and repair documents.
- Provide real-time information on the status of your service order.
- Complete the job promptly and correctly, the first time.
- Deliver a complete, accurate, and timely invoice and any follow-up reports.
Service and Maintenance Agreements
SERVICE IS OUR STRENGTH
Vipond has a range of maintenance services available to its clients, ranging from Vipond product coverage to third party coverage.
Maintenance agreements focus on:
- Prevention of system shutdown by providing regular servicing / checking of the equipment.
- Minimizing the cost of parts replacement.
- Having spare parts and a knowledgeable technician nearby for fast repair.
Contact us for your service and inspection needs