CORPORATE SAFETY POLICY
Vipond Inc. is an organization striving to complete its work in a productive, safe and high quality manner. Concern for the safety of our employees is our greatest responsibility along with safeguarding of company and customer property. Safety is an integral part of how we do business and we have adopted a comprehensive plan to carry out that philosophy.
The policy of the company is to provide a safe working environment, free of hazards and to provide safety devices and all required training to all employees. It is our goal to create safety awareness among our employees so that each individual understands that he or she has the ultimate responsibility to work safely. Unsafe work practices by an individual can often lead to accidents; even in a safe working environment. It is our goal to eliminate both unsafe practices and conditions that cause accidents.
Further, it shall be the policy of our company to:
- Comply with federal, state, provincial, and/or local regulations governing the workplace.
- Take expedient action to correct or isolate unsafe conditions or work practices.
- Promote safety awareness.
- Hold each employee accountable for his or her individual responsibility for safety.
- Encourage our employees to inform their supervisor immediately when unsafe conditions are present without fear of reprisal.
- Take every reasonable precaution to ensure that employees can accomplish the safe completion of assigned tasks.
We operate with the philosophy that quality, safety and productivity compliment each other - not get in the way of one another.